Kjeldahl analysis method
- Break down the bonds that hold the polypeptides together
- Convert them into simpler molecules such as H2O, CO2 and NH3
- Reactions can be speeded up
by higher temperature used during digestion
by the presence of acid, salt and catalysts
- During the reaction corrosive, toxic gases are created
for example SO2 and SO3
- Gases can be neutralized using the VELP
Dedicated pump, able to aspirate gases and vapors
Scrubber to capture final traces of toxic fumes
Fully Automatic Kjeldahl Digestion Units for nitrogen analysis and protein determination that incorporate the revolutionary TEMS™ technology for unprecedented Savings in terms of Time, Energy - as much as 35%, Money and Space.
Designed to neutralize corrosive and toxic fumes produced during oxidative mineralizations or similar processes.