- Starts with a combustion stage to burn the sample. Obtains elemental compounds
- Water is removed by a first physical trap (DriStep™), positioned after the combustion
- A second chemical trap eliminates residual water
- The elemental substances pass through a reduction furnace
- VELP Non Dispersive Infrared Detector NDIR determines the carbon content (CN 802 only)
- The auto-regenerative CO2 absorbers let pass only the elemental nitrogen that
- Nitrogen is detected by the LoGas™ innovative Thermal Conductivity Detector (TCD) with no requirement for a reference gas.
A versatile and cloud enabled Dumas Protein/Nitrogen Analyzer, able to perform precise nitrogen analysis and protein determination using either Helium or Argon as carrier gas. Ideal for markets where Helium is scarce, it offers high throughput and precision.